WORKOUT THOSE GRIPS
Certain routines like playing the piano, strumming the guitar or working on your computer strain your hand muscles developing pain and stiffness over time. This Copper Core Finger Grip Trainer is a very valuable gadget to exercise your hand flexes. With its adjustable tension strength resistance, you can safely work out your wrist and fingers flexibility, endurance, strength, and coordination. Its portable pocket-sized design allows you to practice and exercise anywhere, anytime.
Master your skills without worrying on your finger articulation with the Copper Core Finger Grip Trainer. Place your order now!
- Can lock 2 buttons simultaneously.
- Soft button cap makes it comfortable to press.
- The slim size makes you hold it all in one for palm.
- Precise design for spring structure with copper nut and screw.
- 5 buttons initiated, one more button than the common exerciser.
- Copper core, adjustable tension, make operation smooth and accurate.
- Visible physical force adjustment, you can see the change while practice.
- Intensify your practice for specific finger with exclusive "key-hold" feature.
- Widely used for finger exercise when you play guitar, piano, bass, ukulele, saxophone, violin or orchestral instruments.
- With 2 brackets, any two of the buttons can be held down, you can choose whatever fingers you want to exercise at your will.