- Nonstick baking plates for easy release of waffles, Easy cleanup hand wash is recommended
- Easy to make Waffles to serve with berries, cream or syrup for breakfast
- Locking compact design for easy storage, Solid stainless steel riveted handles stay cool on the stovetop
- Material: Aluminum Alloy + non-stick coating. Plate Dimension: 14.5 x 14.5cm / 5.7 x 5.7 inch, Handle Length: 15.5cm /6.1inch
- Highly wear-resistant for extra durability and professional performance. Great for Cooking Eggs, Bacon & Pancakes
STEP 1: Wipe away crumbs and soak up excess oil drips on the grid plates. Make sure your waffle maker is completely dry.
STEP 2: Season the griddle with a light coating of butter or oil spray. Attention: You only need the oil for the first time in every morning, don't oil it for the next batch!
STEP 3: Pour in your batter, lock down the waffle maker, and bake in low heat. In 60 seconds, you shall hear the steam sound.
STEP 4: Wait for the steam completely comes out, then flip the waffle maker over and cook two to three minutes more. Halfway through baking you have to flip your waffle over.
1.Preheat pan over medium heat and season with butter or oil
2.Cook for about 4-5 min until pancakes bubble. Turn each pancake over and continue cooking until pancakes are a light golden brown
3.Do not wash with hard rag in case it scratch the surface